Ridge Panel 1:9/11 and Operation Noble Eagle Panel Chair: Dr.
What does NE stand for?
NE stands for Operation Noble Eagle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NE
We have 35 other meanings of NE in our Acronym Attic
- Not Estimable
- Not Evaluated (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
- Not Examined
- Nuclear Energy
- Nuclear Engineer
- Nuclear Envelope (cell anatomy)
- Nuclear Extract
- Nueva Ecija (Philippines)
- Nutrition Educator
- Occupation Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Network Engineering and Projects
- Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems (Lockheed Martin)
- Neutrophil Elastase Positive
- Network Element-Adjunct Processor (Sprint)
- Nurse Executive - Board Certified
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Neither Exercised nor Took Oral Contraceptives
- Network Element/Service Element
- Network Engineering/Systems Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Operation Noble Eagle, shortly after 11 September 2001, the battalion deployed the 7th Chemical Company from its home station of Fort Polk, Louisiana, to Washington, D.
Senior Airmen Brown, Schultz, and Markey were preparing aircraft 76-1604 for launch in support of a crucial Operation NOBLE EAGLE (ONE) mission.
Spreading their wings over America following 9/11, Airmen of Operation Noble Eagle continue to protect our nation's air corridors and maritime approaches.
We've flown (the F-22A) in Operation Noble Eagle missions over the Capital and the East Coast.