The GCCI course was developed with the cooperation of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the National Sheriffs Association and Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
What does OLI stand for?
OLI stands for Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLI
We have 43 other meanings of OLI in our Acronym Attic
- On Line Help Solution
- Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society (Oxford, MS)
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
- OnLine Images from the History of Medicine Division (now Images from the History of Medicine, IHM)
- Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Online Information Branch (National Institutes of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) has honored Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
Minnesota Operation Lifesaver is part of Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
In 1999 a total of 2,815 professional drivers from throughout Southern California heard presentations by rail volunteers on railroad safety, according to the non-profit rail education group California Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
Department of Transportation (DOT) and Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
This fall, the rail industry will join with the Federal Railroad Administration and Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
Railroads are working through Operation Lifesaver, Inc.