Sharp, The Eight-Step Training Model (Part One of Two), TALON: Operation Joint Forge Task Force Eagle, 3 February 2001, p.
What does OJF stand for?
OJF stands for Operation Joint Forge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OJF
We have 4 other meanings of OJF in our Acronym Attic
- Own Jamming Excision
- Official Journal of the European Communities
- Online Journal of EuroAsian Dermatology
- Original Japanese English Language (manga translations)
- Ohio Journal of English Language Arts
- Ontario Justice Education Network
- Official Journal of the European Union
- Oblique Junction Field (biology)
- Oenanthe Javanica Flavone (pharmacology)
- Online Job Facility
- Order of Sir John Franklin
- Osmosis Jones Fanlisting (movie fan club)
- Member of the Governors Council of the Order of Sir John Franklin
- Oman-Japan Friendship Association
- Odell James Football Camp (Baylor University; Waco, TX)
- Ohio Judicial Family Network (Supreme Court of Ohio; Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Job and Family Services
- Online Journaled File System
- Ohio Job and Family Services Directors' Association (est. 1946)
- Operation Joint Guard (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Servies was mobilized twice, including the service in Iraq as Chief, Task Force Safety Actions for Fire and Electricity (TF SAFE) and under Operation Joint Forge and during which he served as Task Force Disposal Chief for Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service, Forward Support Team Europe.
A command pilot with 3,500 flying hours, primarily in the F-16, General Breedlove has flown combat missions in Operation Joint Forge / Joint Guardian.
The 29th Div Arty maintained probably its highest peacetime operational tempo to date, participating in Operation Joint Forge (Bosnia), Operation Noble Eagle II (anti-terrorism/Homeland Defense) as well as its AT that included EXEVALs and various community support projects.
Retroactive joint-duty credit applies to the following: Operation Northern Watch August 1, 1992--To be determined (TBD) Operation Southern Watch August 27, 1992--TBD Operation Able Sentry June 26, 1993--February 28, 1999 Operation Joint Endeavor December 25, 1995--December 19, 1996 Operation Joint Guard December 20, 1996--June 20, 1998 Operation Desert Thunder January 24, 1998--December 15, 1998 Operation Joint Forge June 20, 1998--June 10, 1999 Operation Noble Anvil March 24, 1999--July 20, 1999 Operation Joint Guardian June 11, 1999--TBD Nomination packages must be received at the U.
In 1999, he served as the Commander for Special Operations Command and Control Element-North (SOCCE-N) as part of Operation Joint Forge.
While on a lengthy deployment in support of Operation JOINT FORGE, MSgt.
Operation Joint Forge is the military operations name for the U.