Nonsense It is shaping up to be a political shoot-out to rival Mr Plaskitt's starring role in Operation Flashpoint - a part he was offered after visiting computer software company Codemaster in 2001.
What does OPF stand for?
OPF stands for Operation Flashpoint (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OPF
We have 53 other meanings of OPF in our Acronym Attic
- Oil Protection Force (Iraq)
- Once per Facet (laser scanning)
- One Percent Foundation (California)
- One Piece Folder (corrugated box style)
- One-Piece Flow
- Online Photo Filer (website development; various companies)
- Onshore Processing Facility
- Onshore Production Facility (oil and gas)
- Open Photography Forum
- OPEN Process Framework
- Optimal Power Flow
- Orange Prize for Fiction (UK)
- Orbiter Processing Facility
- Order Processing Fee (sales)
- Organic Phase Fluid
- Organization Process Focus
- Organizational Process Focus (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Other People's Food
- Other Procurement Funding
- Outer Planets Flagship (mission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He went on to co-found Codemasters - which became a force in the sector through games like Colin McRae Rally, Brian Lara Cricket and Operation Flashpoint - and his family sold their stake in the firm for pounds 80 million in 2007.
GAME OF THE WEEK Operation Flashpoint Red River Platform: Xbox 360 Genre: Shooter Price: pounds 49.
Codemasters has major franchises in cricket games ( The Ashes), racing games ( Formula 1, Dirt2 and Race Driver Grid), performance games ( Dance Factory) and military simulations ( Operation Flashpoint 2) and annual revenues in excess of $ 150 million.
Fans of Operation Flashpoint have been eagerly awaiting the next game from the talented team at Bohemia Interactive," said Jeremiah Cohn, Product Manager, Atari, Inc.