Summary: LONDON -- The UAE is proud to support the new Local Stability Fund (for Somalia), through a commitment of $2 million for its initial operating year, UAE Foreign Minister Shaikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan told an international conference on Somalia here on Thursday.
What does OY stand for?
OY stands for Operating Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OY
We have 1 other meaning of OY in our Acronym Attic
- Oxygen Sensor
- Old Xaverians Soccer Club (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Outdoor Cross Training
- Occidental College (California)
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (stock symbol)
- OxyContin (slang for prescription drug; aka OC)
- Oxygen (Womens' cable channel)
- Code for Danish Aero Plane
- New Zealand Life Insurance Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wembley managing director Alex Horne said: "The team at Wembley has achieved a great deal in its first operating year.
The company's first full operating year at Blue Hills plan in Nassau, Bahamas also played a factor, as did construction of a new seawater desalination plant in Tynes Bay, Bermuda and expansion of the North Sound plant on Grand Cayman Island.