Mr Lipkin will be joined by operating theatre technicians Adrian Shaw and Gordon Evans.
What does OTT stand for?
OTT stands for Operating Theatre Technician (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTT
We have 64 other meanings of OTT in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Technological Terminology (Technion, Israel)
- Office of Technology Transfer
- Office of Technology Transition (ODUSDS&T)
- Office of Training Technology (Chief of Naval Operations)
- Office of Transportation Technologies (US DOE)
- Office of Travel and Tourism
- Oikeustieteen Tohtori (Finnish: Doctor of Laws; law degree)
- One Tool Torque (trademark of Master Lock Company, LLC)
- One-Time Tape
- Ontario Traffic Tickets (OTT Legal Services, Inc.; Canada)
- Operational Training Test
- Operator Tactics Trainer
- Optical Technology Training Ltd (UK)
- Origin Truck Terminal
- Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
- Our Toxic Times (newsletter of the Chemical Injury Information Network)
- Output Threshold Test
- Over The Top
- Overseas-Trained Teacher (UK)
- Ohio Tuition Trust Authority (est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating theatre technician Tony Morris, 64, of nearby Hove, said he had wasted more than pounds 200 taking his family to the concert.
She met her husband-to-be, a hospital anaesthetist, when working as a hospital operating theatre technician, went on to become a secretary, then a full-time charity fundraiser.
Former chief operating theatre technician Bill Nicklin, 61, who lives in Stockingford, is chairman of the new forum, which has already drawn up a questionnaire for outpatients and looked at problems created by people under the influence of drink or drugs who have been taken to the George Eliot's accident and emergency department.
Operating theatre technician Ray Bristow, who served with the trio, said: "There was a group of four of us from out there who kept in touch.
A team of seven surgeons and operating theatre technicians from Edgbaston's Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham Children's Hospital gave up their own holiday time to fly to Trinidad and give the gift of life.
Operating theatre technician Kevin Murphy, 27, was found dead in a car with a specialist needle in his arm and drugs, normally used by anaesthetists, nearby, an inquest heard.
The firm could not supply the glass she really wanted Maree, an operating theatre technician, was told by the surveyor called to measure up: "That glass is no longer available.