Special Operating Force and Marines in addition to Fighter Aircraft from Pakistan Air force also participated in the exercise.
What does OPFOR stand for?
OPFOR stands for Operating Force (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPFOR
- Ohio Physicians for Midwives
- Old Pitchfork Mel
- One Page Filler Man
- Other Peoples Fax Machines
- Our Power Forced Matrix (MLM club)
- Outlet Plenum Feature Model
- Outlet Plenum Feature Module
- Organization of Parents and Family Members of the Disappeared (Sri Lanka)
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method (chemistry)
- Oscillator's Phase, Frequency Offset and Drift Rate Test
- Opposing Force
- Orthogonal-Plane Fluorescence Optical Sectioning
- One-Parent Family Payment (Ireland)
- Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund
- Old Perverts from Sweden (gaming clan)
- One Parent Families Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Oracle Parallel Fail Safe (database tool)
- Order Processing and Fulfillment System
- Outpatient Fee Schedule
- Over Protective Father Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current Exercise which is 10th in the series, involved participation of four Royal Saudi Navy Ships, Aircraft, Special Operating Forces (SOFs) and Marines, besides participation of Pakistan Navy Destroyers/ Frigates, Missile Boats, Fleet Tanker, Submarine, Mine Hunters, Naval Aviation units, Special Operating Forces (SOFs) and Marines.
Testing by safety inspectors on the gate, which caused the death of five-year-old Karolina Maria Golabek, identified "unacceptably high" levels of operating force and a number of "trapping points".
We act as the "Information Broker" between our commercial and organic vendors and the Navy's operating forces.
This ATTP describes operating force maintenance operations and includes detailed information on the change from the Army's four-level maintenance system (unit/ organizational, direct support, general support, and depot) to a two-level maintenance system (field maintenance and sustainment maintenance).
Generating Force: Building Better Dragons The generating force generates and sustains the operating force.
Dr Hughes said the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) since 1911 had incorrectly stated that atmospheric pressure was the operating force in a siphon when in fact it was gravity.