Operating ambient temperature range: 40 to -20 degrees Celsius.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Operating Ambient Temperature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Aerospace Technology
- Office of Applied Technology
- Office of Appropriate Technology (California)
- Offshore Assault Team
- Ohio Achievement Tests
- Oligo-Asthéno-Tératospermie (French; male infertility disorder)
- On Another Topic
- On Approved Terms
- On-Air Test
- Open Access Transmission
- Operational Acceptance Test
- Operational Acceptance Testing (product performance)
- Operational Air Traffic
- Operational Assessment Team
- Opioid Agonist Treatment
- Opposite Angle Theorem
- Optically Amplified Transmission (Lucent)
- Optically post-Amplified Transmitter (Bellcore)
- Optimal Adaptive Transmission
- Optional Application Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
47 [micro]H to 680 [micro]H, and a broad operating ambient temperature range of--40[degrees]C to 85[degrees]C.