In all fairness I'll concede that much of the audience seemed to vastly enjoy the show, a co-production with the Opera Theatre of Saint Louis.
What does OTSL stand for?
OTSL stands for Opera Theatre of Saint Louis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTSL
- Ovine Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
- Object Technology Solutions Inc. (various locations)
- Office of Transport Safety Investigation (New South Wales, Australia)
- Online Training Solutions, Inc. (Bellevue, WA)
- Optimum Transsource, Incorporated (Baguio City, Philippines transcription company)
- Österreichische Turner Syndrom Initiative (German: Austrian Turner Syndrome Initiative; Vienna, Austria)
- Office of Torres Strait Islander Affairs (Australia)
- Optical Technology Special Interest Group (Australian Public Service Applications)
- On-Target Supplies & Logistics (Dallas, TX)
- One Time Subsidy Lock
- Operations Training Support Laboratory
- Orchard Technology Solutions Ltd (UK)
- Over the Shoulder Learning
- General Theory of Powerful Thinking (translated from Russian)
- On the Spot Marketing (Canada)
- Open Text Social Media
- Orthogonal Transmit Spatial Multiplexing
- Old Toy Soldier Newsletter (journal)
- Organ and Tissue Sharing Network (New Jersey)
- Off-the-Shelf Option
Samples in periodicals archive:
When tenor Roger Honeywell was approached to take one of the title roles in Troilus and Cressida with Opera Theatre of Saint Louis (OTSL) this spring, the Toronto-born, Stratford-based tenor claims he knew nothing at all about the opera.
Since, then, she's been based in Toronto, although every year she also goes down to Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, where she's also the chorusmaster for that company's spring season.