The project on development of a spell-checker for Tajik language within OpenOffice.
What does OOo stand for?
OOo stands for Openoffice.org (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OOo
We have 12 other meanings of OOo in our Acronym Attic
- Order of Ontario
- Opera Orchestra of New York (New York, NY)
- Object Oriented Operation (TMN)
- Object-Oriented Organization
- Obschestvo S Ogranichennoi Otvetstvennost'yu (Russian: Limited Liability Company, Llc)
- Odd One Out
- Of Obscure Origin
- Oil of Olay (cosmetic)
- On Our Own
- One on One
- Optical Optical Optical (telecommunications switching)
- Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (gaming, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion IV mod)
- Out Of Office
- Out Of Option
- Out Of Order (execution)
- Out of the Ordinary
- Outwit Outplay Outlast (Survivor TV Show)
- Overly Officious Official (sports officiating)
- Out of Office Auto Reply
- Olympic Oval Organizing Committee (Canada; ice skating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On 1 June 2011, Oracle Corporation submitted the OpenOffice.
Small business has reason the cheer Oracle's acquisition of Sun, now that it appears OpenOffice.
Novell have announced that the Novell edition of the OpenOffice.
In the fifth section, the aggregation process and the generation of new MS PowerPoint and OpenOffice.
REGULAR readers will know I love free stuff, particularly really good free stuff like Sun Microsystems' OpenOffice.
Do-it-yourself readers will also receive instructions on using OpenOffice.
Turbolinux will also provide HP customers with OpenOffice.