Open-loop power control modules that fit standard hot-runner system housings and connectors.
What does OLPC stand for?
OLPC stands for Open-Loop Power Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLPC
We have 2 other meanings of OLPC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Livestock Producers Association
- Otisco Lake Preservation Association (New York)
- Olmaa Pastoralist Development Programme (Japan)
- On-Line Pattern Analysis & Recognition System
- Ohio Law Placement Consortium
- Ollie's London Pub Choice (Canada)
- One Laptop Per Child
- One Love Peace Concert (1978 concert in Kingston, Jamaica)
- One Low Price Cleaners
- Ontario Livestock and Poultry Council (Canada)
- Orchestra London Philharmonic Choir
- Oregon Local Program Committee
- Original London Pub Company
- Orthogonal Linear Predictive Coding
- Our Lady of Peace Centre
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Canada
- Outer Loop Power Control
- Oak Lawn Police Department (Illinois)
- On-Line Partial Discharge (electricity supplies)
- Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development (University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These reference designs support either precision closed-loop power control or low-cost open-loop power control, with the burst and ramp profile quality necessary for high-yield volume handset manufacturing.
Time-domain measurements (mobile): -- gated output power; -- gated output power time response; and -- time response of open-loop power control.