uk ENP Newswire - 23 October 2012 Release date- 22102012 - Abbott Park, Illinois (NYSE: ABT) - Abbott today announced results from an analysis of three-year long-term data from an ongoing open-label extension of the HUMIRA (adalimumab) ULTRA 1 and ULTRA 2 studies.
What does OLE stand for?
OLE stands for Open-Label Extension (clinical trials)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLE
We have 61 other meanings of OLE in our Acronym Attic
- Object Linking Environment
- Off-Line Entry
- Office of Law Enforcement (various organizations)
- Office of Legal Education
- Oliver Leaf Extract
- On-Line Entry
- On-Line Learning Environment
- Online Language Environments
- Open Learning Exchange
- Open Library Environment
- Operation Lifesaver Estonia
- Optical Label Encoder
- Optics and Laser Europe (magazine)
- Organizational Leadership for Executives
- Orix Leasing Egypt (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Outdoor Learning Environment (various locations)
- Overall Labor Effectiveness (performance indicator)
- Overhead Line Electrification
- Object Linking and Embedding Data Base
- Office of Law Enforcement/Federal Air Marshal Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Genzyme General have announced detailed results from the six-month double-blind Phase 3 clinical trial of Aldurazyme(TM) (laronidase) and preliminary six-month findings from the trial's ongoing open-label extension study.
In a multicenter, open-label extension of two placebo-controlled studies that included 568 children, those who had been off treatment between studies as well as those who had received continuous treatment maintained their statistically significant improvements from baseline (J.