Asking potential jurors carefully planned, open-ended questions is the best way to uncover bias.
What does OEQ stand for?
OEQ stands for Open-Ended Questions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEQ
We have 2 other meanings of OEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Open Ephys Production Site (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Opera Estate Primary School (Singapore)
- Optical and Electronic Projection Services
- Organização Educativa de Prevenção à Saúde
- Online English Proficiency Test
- Optical Engineering and Photonic Technology (Winter Garden, FL)
- Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credit (Ontario, Canada)
- Obligatory Exercise Questionnaire
- Office of Environmental Quality
- Oliver Evans Quintet
- Order of Engineers of Quebec (Quebec, Canada)
- Ordre des Ergotérapeutes du Québec (French: Order of Occupational Therapists of Quebec; Québec, Canada)
- Original Equipment Quality
- Outdoor Environmental Quality
- Outlook Express Quick Backup (free software)
- Office of Environmental Quality Control (Honolulu, HI)
- Oregon Environmental Quality Commission
- Optical Equalizer Node
- Odakyu Electric Railway (Japan)
- Odd-Even Rule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Open-ended questions during patient interviews elicit the best information for guiding the management of patients with migraine headache, Dr.
Then the researcher made another phone call to the principal of the Autism School in Kuwait to request two special education teachers to volunteer to complete the open-ended questions and participate in the interview.
As Picasso's masterworks are presented and explored, the characters in this lively picture book pose open-ended questions that will prompt the reader to make his or her own critical analyses and interpretations of these seminal works of art.
The state is even looking to expand computerized testing to open-ended questions next year in biology, U.
Because suspects may provide a wealth of information in this free narrative form, open-ended questions make successful lying difficult.
This six-item questionnaire included open-ended questions about concerns and best aspects of middle school.
Some of these evaluations use the campers' own words and comments to open-ended questions or statements (i.