Men with open-angle glaucoma also had significant exposures to amphetamines and marijuana, although less than cocaine.
What does OAG stand for?
OAG stands for Open-Angle Glaucoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAG
We have 82 other meanings of OAG in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Applications Group
- Office of the Adjutant General
- Office of the Advocate General for Scotland
- Office of the Attorney General
- Office of the Auditor General (of Canada)
- Office of the Controller and Auditor-General (New Zealand)
- Officer Advisory Group (UK)
- Official Airline Guide
- Oll An Gwella (Welsh: All the Best; men's acapella chorus)
- Open Application Group
- Operational Advisory Group
- Optical Alignment Group
- Orange, New South Wales, Australia - Springhill (Airport Code)
- Ordered Attribute Grammar
- Oregon Anesthesiology Group PC
- Organizational-Activity Game (psychology)
- Other Administrative and General (costs)
- Overly Attached Girlfriend
- Owens Art Gallery (Canada)
- Oral Assessment Guide for Psychiatric Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamie Craig, Flinders University of South Australia, will focus on the genomewide association in primary open-angle glaucoma.
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): A new study has found that obesity may be associated with higher eye pressure and a decreased risk of open-angle glaucoma in women.
Thus, when Rogers walked into the Iowa eye clinic during the summer of 1986 with his legal pad, the doctors took one look and realized they had stumbled upon the genetic equivalent of a winning lottery ticket: The family had enough living members with primary open-angle glaucoma to allow an intensive hunt for the flawed gene.