What does OAMC stand for?
OAMC stands for Open-Access Managed Care (health care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAMC
We have 6 other meanings of OAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Once a Month Association
- Oregon Airport Management Association
- Open Application Middleware API (Application Programming Interface) Specification
- Ohio Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Oklahoma Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Oregon Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College (Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Oman Airports Management Company
- Once A Month Cooking
- Ontario Apple Marketing Commission (Ontario, Canada)
- Organic Airborne Mine Counter Measures
- Optimal Adaptive Multi-User Detection
- Omnia Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (Latin: All for the Greater Glory of God; Jesuit motto)
- Oficina Argentina del Mecanismo para un Desarrollo Limpio
- Oklahoma Alliance for Manufacturing Excellence
- Ontario Association for Mathematics Education
- Ontario Association of Mathematics Educators
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (Portland, OR)
- Ornithyl Amphotericin B Methyl Ester (toxin)
- Ohio Association of Medical Equipment Services