Furthermore, the International Federation for Information Technology In Travel and Tourism (IFITT) and the Travel Technology Initiative (TTI) together with OpenTravel Alliance will each run a half day's programme for members in the main Platinum Suites on Monday, November 7.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for OpenTravel Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- On-Time Arrival
- One Time Authentication
- One Touch Access (Nokia)
- Online Travel Agent
- Online Trust Alliance (Bellevue, WA)
- Ontario Telecommunications Association
- Ontario Tennis Association
- Open Test Architecture
- Open to Air (wound dressing)
- Open to All
- Operational Test Agency
- Operational Test Authority
- Operational Transconductance Amplifier
- Operational Transconductor Amplifier
- Optical Telescope Assembly
- Optical Transition Amplitude
- Optical Trapping Applications
- Optical Tube Assembly (telescopes)
- Oracle Training Administrator/Administration
- Oracle Transport Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 23 February 2011 OpenTravel Alliance, a US-based non-profit organisation focused on smooth flow of traveller and supplier information flow, has announced launch of an airline merchandising project.
Key events at TRAVDEX include the OpenTravel Alliance -- Technology Standards seminar; the New Airline Business Model seminar; the Hotel Trend Highlights Town Hall meeting, moderated discussion by Philip Wolf, president and CEO of PhoCusWright Inc.
Apr 8, 2010 OpenTravel The OpenTravel Alliance (OpenTravel), the travel industryOs leading distribution specification/standards development organization, announced new projects ranging from functional enhancements to tours and activities to adding electronic miscellaneous document (EMD) information to support merchandising of additional services by airlines.
Sep 13, 2009 TRAVDEX, a travel technology trade show, has announced a partnership with the OpenTravel Alliance to promote a groundbreaking summit of leading travel industry trade organizations at the inaugural TRAVDEX in May 2010.