The activists at the meeting, including Tom Blanton of the National Security Archive, Patrice McDermott of OpenTheGovernment.
What does OTG stand for?
OTG stands for OpenTheGovernment.org
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTG
We have 52 other meanings of OTG in our Acronym Attic
- Olive Tree Genealogy (est. 1996)
- On The Green
- On The Grid
- On the Ground (sales)
- On-The-Go (USB 2.0 specification)
- One Touch Gold (grill)
- One True God
- Online Travel Group (various locations)
- Onward to Golgotha (Incantation album)
- Operational Tactics Guide
- Operational Target Graphic (US DoD)
- Operations and Technology Group (Microsoft)
- Operations Tactics Group
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Organic Trade Group
- Original Tool Gangster
- Originating Trunk Group
- OTH (Over-the-Horizon) Targeting Gold (message format)
- Our Technical Guys, Ltd. (est. 2008; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report produced by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and OpentheGovernment.
Other participants included Tom Blanton of the National Security Archive, Danielle Brian of the Project on Government Oversight, Lucy Dalglish of the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Patrice McDermott of OpenTheGovernment.
The American Civil Liberties Union, along with CREW and OpenTheGovernment.
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), one of the groups that has sued the White House over millions of "lost" e-mails, recently released a report--"Record Chaos: The Deplorable State of Electronic Record Keeping in the Federal Government"--concluding that the entire federal government is seriously mismanaging its electronic records* The 42-page report resulted from Freedom of Information Act requests to various agencies to locate and produce e-mail messages and an online survey of 400 agency records managers with the assistance of OpenTheGovernment.
A more detailed report will be released this summer by the OpenTheGovernment.