In particular, he did not submit the required analysis of how the license conformed to the Open Source Definition or how the license was distinctive.
What does OSD stand for?
OSD stands for Open Source Definition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSD
We have 178 other meanings of OSD in our Acronym Attic
- Olathe School District (Kansas)
- Olympia School District
- On Sale Date
- On Screen Display
- On-Site Donations (thrift-type stores)
- On-Site Stormwater Detention (Australia)
- One Shot Deal
- Online Services Division (various companies)
- Open Software Description format
- Open Software Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a standards body, it maintains the open source definition for the 'good of the whole community' and claims its Open Source Initiative approved licence trademark and programme creates 'a nexus of trust around which developers, users, corporations and governments can organise open-source co-operation.
Meanwhile, Perens, author of the Open Source Definition, was claimed by McBride - using a misquoted reference to a ComputerWire article - to have admitted that SCO Unix System V code was now in Linux.