org, both of the Open Society Policy Center Web site: http://www.
What does OSPC stand for?
OSPC stands for Open Society Policy Center (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSPC
We have 22 other meanings of OSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Optimum Strategic Portfolio Analysis & Research Associates
- Oslo and Paris Commission (Environmental Regulations for the European Community)
- Oil Supply Planning and Scheduling (Saudi Aramco)
- Office of Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Outer Surface Protein B
- Overseas Security Policy Board
- Office of Public School Construction
- Office of Science Policy and Communications (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of the Scottish Parliamentary Counsel
- Ontario Storm Prediction Centre (Environment Canada)
- Operator Service Providers Committee
- Orquesta Sinfónica de la Provincia del Chaco (Argentina)
- outer surface protein C
- Ohio Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Orissa State Pollution Control Board (India)
- Operating System Platform Compatibility Matrix
- Office of the State Public Defender (various states)
- Official Scrabble Players Dictionary
- Outer Surface Protein D
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporting organizations are Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Justice Fellowship, Justice Policy Institute, National CURE, Open Society Policy Center, and Prison Fellowship Ministries.
The letter was signed by such diverse groups as Africa Action, Americans for Informed Democracy, Arms Control Advocacy Collaborative, Center for American Progress, Citizens for Global Solutions, the Open Society Policy Center, The Washington Note and Union of Concerned Scientists.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Institute of Military Justice, Association of the Bar of New York City, Center for American Progress, Human Rights First, American Civil Liberties Union, Amnesty International USA, Human Rights Watch, Physicians for Human Rights and the Open Society Policy Center laud the McCain Anti-Torture Amendment.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Human Rights First, American Civil Liberties Union, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International USA, Center for American Progress and the Open Society Policy Center laud the McCain Anti- Torture Amendment.
Mort Halperin, Executive Director of the Open Society Policy Center, Mr.