Auto Business News-October 9, 2012--Renault to open order books for new Clio in UK(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does OOB stand for?
OOB stands for Open Order Book (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOB
We have 17 other meanings of OOB in our Acronym Attic
- One Out - All Out
- Object-Oriented Analysis Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Assistant Prototyper (software)
- Official Organic Assurance Programme (food safety; New Zealand)
- Ochranna Organizace Autorska Sdruzeni (Czech: Artists' Protective Copyright Organization; Czech Republic)
- ODBC-ODBC Bridge
- Off Off Broadway
- Off Our Backs (feminist newsjournal, Washington, DC)
- Old Orchard Beach (Maine)
- Open of business
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 24 May 2011 The UK is set to open order books on its planned, index-linked, 2034 bond, on Tuesday, Dow Jones has reported, citing the banks managing the sale.