Once complete, the development will feature an extensive area of open space, a fully-equipped play area as well as 20 affordable two-bedroom homes - these will be offered at 70% of open market value to those on the local authority waiting list currently unable to afford to purchase a new home on the open market.
What does OMV stand for?
OMV stands for Open Market Value (automobiles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMV
We have 28 other meanings of OMV in our Acronym Attic
- One Market Under God (book)
- Offline Machine Unit Hours
- Ohio Model United Nations
- Online Model United Nations (also seen as O-MUN)
- Object Mapping Using Reflection
- Ohio Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Output Multiplexer
- Oblates of the Virgin Mary (religious order)
- Office of Motor Vehicles
- Ongoing Monitoring and Verification (UN and International Atomic Energy Agency; Iraq)
- Open Media Vault
- Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle
- Österr Mineralöl Verwaltung (Austrian Mineral Oil Administration)
- Outer Membrane Vesicle
- Österreichische Mineralölverwaltung (German)
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Ontario Military Vehicle Association (est. 1986; Ontario, Canada)
- Optimum Magnified Visual Angle
- Organisatie Marokkaanse Vrouwen in Amsterdam (Dutch: Organization Moroccan Women in Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission (est. 1953)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These will be offered at 70% of open market value to those on the Local Authority waiting list currently unable to afford to purchase a new home on the open market.
The loan is paid back within ten years of the original completion date; or if you sell the property, the 15 per cent must be repaid at the property's current open market value.
Of the 13 affordable units, three will have shared ownership, four will be for rent, and six will be 70% open market value sale properties.
The only requirement is that the equity loan is paid back within ten years of the original completion date; or if the homeowner sells the property, the 15 per cent must be repaid at the property's current open market value.
In the above example, the interest is allowable as it is funding the transfer of the property to the business at its open market value at the time the business started.
A negative response to this from PSODB, price of the said land has been estimated under open market value.