85 per kg respectively through the Open Market Sale Scheme ( OMSS).
What does OMSS stand for?
OMSS stands for Open Market Sale Scheme (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMSS
We have 21 other meanings of OMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Open Media Streaming Project
- Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association (Canada)
- Organizational Maintenance Squadron
- Offender Management System Renewal (Canada)
- Omission Mean Sub-sequence-Reduced (voting algorithm)
- Optimal Money Supply Rule
- Originated Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Optimal Mix of Short Range Air Defense Systems
- Oakland Maritime Support Services (California)
- Office of Minority Student Services (various universities)
- Operational Meteorological Satellite System
- Organizational Maintenance Sub-Shop
- Organized Medical Staff Section (medical association)
- Orthodontic Measurement and Simulation System
- Ontario Municipal Social Services Association (Canada)
- Open Mass Spectrometry Search Algorithm (National Center for Biotechnology Information)
- Office of Multicultural Student Services Center
- Operations, Management Services and Technology and Finance Program (JP Morgan Chase & Co.)
- Ocean Master Stand-Up Rod (fishing product)
- Omsk State University (Siberia, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing State Food Ministers' conference here, Pawar said that in the wake of expectations of reduced production of rice and wheat, the government will not hesitate to undertake open market intervention and release of wheat and rice under Open Market Sale Scheme to the state governments.