uk Global Banking News - 18 February 2013 The Reserve Bank of India purchased four government securities through open market operations resulting in an infusion of INR99.
What does OMO stand for?
OMO stands for Open Market Operations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMO
We have 29 other meanings of OMO in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (Canada)
- Open Network Management System
- Overseas Mon National Students Organization
- Odd Man Out
- Old Man Out
- Old Men Online (gaming community)
- Old Mother Owl
- Om Shanti Om (movie, India)
- On My Own
- One Man Operated (now replaced by OPO)
- Open Minded Organics (New York)
- Operational Management Office
- Optical-Millimeterwave-Optical (TeraBurst)
- Oracle Media Object
- Organic-Metal-Organic (electrode)
- Other Military Operations
- Our Mother Ocean
- Oxford Millennium Orchestra
- Ontario Marine Operators Association
- Oregon Mechanical Officials Association (Silverton, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November the periphery accounted for just under two-thirds of the Eurosystem total open market operations, which itself excluded any exceptional liquidity assistance - possibly up to 45 billion euros - being provided by the Central Bank of Ireland," he added.
net (Staff Writer) Standard Chartered has already obtained the qualification as Ministry of Finance China Government Bond Underwriter, as well as Primary Dealer for PBOC's Open Market Operations.
The first is traditional The Fed supplies liquidity by providing credit through open market operations and by lending to depository institutions at the so-called discount window.
Fixed-income managers are talking directly with the Fed's Open Market Operations desk in New York.
Measuring Commercial Bank Profitability: Proceed with Caution Open Market Operations and the Federal Funds Rate ST.
If the needs for open market operations continue to decline, at least we may need to make a technical response, which allows the targeted outstanding current account balance to be missed while keeping the target range itself,'' Miyako Suda said in a speech.
government securities that the Federal Reserve has acquired through open market operations.