It will be offered to buyers who take up a shared equity loan under the Government's Open Market Home Buy scheme.
What does OMHB stand for?
OMHB stands for Open Market Home Buy (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OMHB in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Minority Health Resource Center
- Office of Medicare Hearing & Appeals
- Ohio Manufactured Homes Association
- Ohio Morgan Horse Association (horse breeders)
- Ontario Manufactured Housing Association (Canada)
- Ontario Minor Hockey Association
- Oregon Manufactured Housing Association
- Old McDonald Had A Farm
- Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring (Washington, DC)
- Office of Mental Health Addiction Services (Oregon)
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center (Odessa, WA)
- Ohio Manufactured Homes Commission (Dublin, OH; building regulation)
- Olympus Managed Health Care (Miami, FL)
- Ontario Marine Heritage Committee (Canada)
- Ontario Morgan Horse Club (est. 1968; Canada)
- Original Manufacture Hard Case (musical instruments)
- Outpatient Mental Health Centers
- Oregon Mental Health Counselors Association
- Organic Material Hydrocarbon Equivalent
- Office of Minorities in Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prime Minister visited Zoe Broadhead, 27, at her new home in north London - a one-bedroom, ex-council flat that she bought under the Government's Open Market Home Buy scheme, which gave her pounds 27,250 as a deposit.
The Open Market Home Buy scheme allows hard-pressed public workers to borrow the 25 per cent deposit at no interest and then take a mortgage on the balance - making it easier for them to buy.