The Federal Open Market Committee decided on September 20, 2005, to raise its target for the federal funds rate 25 basis points, to 3 3/4 percent.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Open Market Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Oncology Management Consulting Group (Pennsylvania)
- One More Chance
- One-Man Clan
- One-Man Control
- Oneness Mission Club
- Online Medical Control (Canadian Coast Guard, Rescue Specialist)
- Ontario Medal for Good Citizenship
- Onward Manufacturing Company (est. 1906)
- Opel Motorsport Club (car club)
- Open Management Consortium (open source computing)
- Open Method of Coordination (EU)
- Open Music Contest
- Operation and Maintenance Cell
- Operation and Maintenance Costs
- Operation and Management Center
- Operational Medicine Consultants (Richmond, VA)
- Operations and Maintenance Center
- Operations, Maintenance and Construction (Canada)
- Operations/Maintenance Coordinator
- Optic/Millimeter-wave Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Open Market Committee released on August 30, 2005, the minutes of the Committee meeting held on August 9, 2005.