SCO Open License Software Supplement (OLSS) and the Open Source Movement An "Open Source" approach helps reduce the cost of software R&D by taking advantage of broader peer review.
What does OLSS stand for?
OLSS stands for Open License Software Supplement (Santa Cruz Operation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLSS
We have 6 other meanings of OLSS in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Least Squares
- On Link State Routing
- Optical Label Switched Router
- Optimized Link State Routing (protocol)
- Ordinary Least Squares Regression
- Optimized Link State Routing Daemon
- Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
- Office of Learning Support Services (Terra Community College; Fremont, OH)
- Omaha Lounge Suit Society
- Online Learning Strategies Scale
- Operational Logistics Support Summary (US DoD)
- Our Lady Star of the Sea (Solomons, MD)
- Overseas Limited Storage Site
- O Le Siosiomaga Society Inc. (founded in 1990)
- Ohio Library Support Staff Institute
- Overland Sea and Sky, Inc. (Boulder Creek, CA)
- Observatoire de Linguistique Sens-Texte
- One-Legged Stance Test (balance performance)
- Oregon Life Safety Team (Office of State Fire Marshal)
- Original London Sightseeing Tour (UK)