The university aims to be the world's leading provider of high quality flexible education for the engineering industry by building on the success of its Cleveland Open Learning Unit, which has educated 30,000 students and employers in the offshore oil and gas industries.
What does OLU stand for?
OLU stands for Open Learning Unit (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLU
We have 4 other meanings of OLU in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Loss Test Set
- Organizational Level Test Set
- Outdoor Leadership Training Seminar
- On-Line Telephone Service Request
- On-Line Teller Terminal
- Optic Line Terminal Unit
- Original Loan-to-Value ratio
- Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
- Columbus, Nebraska (airport code)
- Off-Label Use (prescribed use of drug not in accordance with label of FDA approval)
- Organizacion de Latinos Unidos (Spanish: United Latino Organization)
- Organization for Lukumi Unity (African diaspora religion group)
- Our Little Universe (online forum)
- Ozarks Labor Union Archives (Missouri State University)
- Online Union Catalog
- Official Land Use District (San Bernardino, CA)
- Olympia Linux Users Group
- Object Oriented Librarian User Interface Tool (software)
- Office Microlaparoscopy Under Local Anesthesia
- Oro Loma Unified School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college's Open Learning Unit will be running the flexible course, which covers a range of topics including basic IT skills, using e-mail and access to online content.
To support this, the college's Open Learning Unit has a network of computer access centres, community learning centres, a flexible learning unit, an office skills access centre and a communication and numbers shop.