The Open Learning Institute (OLI) of Hong Kong has taken a lead in distance education by switching from print-based material to interactive multimedia (Murphy, Tsang, & Vermeer, 1997).
What does OLI stand for?
OLI stands for Open Learning Institute (Britain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLI
We have 43 other meanings of OLI in our Acronym Attic
- Old Lyme Historical Society (Lyme, CT)
- Olentangy Liberty High School (Powell, OH)
- On Line Help Solution
- Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society (Oxford, MS)
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
- OnLine Images from the History of Medicine Division (now Images from the History of Medicine, IHM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1995) Evaluating IMM: Issues for researchers, Open Learning Institute Occasional Paper #17, Charles Stuart University.