It is being developed with the help of Carnegie Mellon University's Community College Open Learning Initiative, representatives from which were also in town.
What does OLI stand for?
OLI stands for Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OLI
We have 43 other meanings of OLI in our Acronym Attic
- Old Lizard Head Series (geology; UK)
- Old Lyme Historical Society (Lyme, CT)
- Olentangy Liberty High School (Powell, OH)
- On Line Help Solution
- Oxford-Lafayette Humane Society (Oxford, MS)
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In chapter 4, Walsh chronicles Carnegie Mellon University's distinctive approach to its Open Learning Initiative (OLI).
Prof Simon Hodgson, Dean of the University's School of Science & Engineering in which the Open Learning initiative for engineers is based, said: "We see our open learning provision as a key and integral element in helping us to achieve the School's mission of 'Developing the problem solvers, innovator and leaders of the future'.
CMU has been working on the project through the school's Community College Open Learning initiative.