We have had many similar training sessions prior to this, such as the two International Open Data Champions Master Class and Boot Camps we held last July 2013 and February 2014, and the weeklong Data Skills Training program we co-organized with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKF) in May 2014.
What does OKF stand for?
OKF stands for Open Knowledge Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OKF
We have 3 other meanings of OKF in our Acronym Attic
- Open Key Exchange (password protocol)
- Open Knowledge and Education (Indonesia)
- Open Knowledge Exchange
- Optical Kerr Effect
- Optical Kerr Effect with Polarization Dependent Loss
- Odvetvova klasifikace ekonomickych cinnosti
- Older Kansans Employment Program
- Our Knowledge of the External World (book; Bertrand Russell)
- Oceania Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Okinawan Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Overseas Koreans Foundation
- Ogolnopolski Konkurs Filmow Amatorskich (Polish: National Competition of Amateur Film)
- Oklahoma Festival of Flight
- Open Knowledge Foundation Network (Cambridge, England)
- Offener Kanal Gera (German: Gera Public TV; Gera, Germany)
- Opin Kerfi Group (Iceland)
- Optical Kerr Gate (spectroscopy)
- Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Amino acid)
- Osterreichische Kardiologische Gesellschaft (German: Austrian Cardiological Society)
- Old Knox Grammarians Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many countries where governments are less open but were not assessed because of the lack of openness, or a sufficiently engaged civil society," the Open Knowledge Foundation said in a statement.
The organizations are: Association for Democratic Reforms (India), Co-Creation Hub (Nigeria), Fundacion Ciudadano Inteligente (Chile), Mideast Youth (Bahrain), Centre UA (Ukraine), and Open Knowledge Foundation (UK).
As the Open Knowledge Foundation points out, that could be for you to say, through the Office of Public Sector Information's data unlocking service.
The BBC has inked four cooperation agreements with the Europeana Foundation, the Open Data Institute, the Open Knowledge Foundation and the Mozilla Foundation to support free and open broadband technologies.
The Open Data Institute (ODI) and Open Knowledge Foundation have forged partnership with the World Bank for this proposal.
The Open Data Institute, the United Kingdom-based not-for-profit company, has announced that it has joined hands with the Washington-headquartered World Bank and the Open Knowledge Foundation to facilitate the developing nations in comprehending and utilizing the advantages of open data.