Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie told the Houston Chronicle Friday morning that an open ended investigation was under way by the federal agency responsible for protecting former presidents as well as the incumbent.
What does OEI stand for?
OEI stands for Open Ended Investigation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEI
We have 50 other meanings of OEI in our Acronym Attic
- Oswego East High School (Oswego, IL)
- Offshore Emergency Helideck Team Member
- Ocean Exploitation Institute (fictitious organization; Terror of MechaGodzilla; 1975)
- Office of Energy Independence (various locations)
- Office of Environmental Information
- Office of Evaluation and Inspections (US DHHS)
- Office of Export Information
- Omron Electronics, Inc. (various locations)
- One Engine Inoperative
- One Eye Integration (trauma therapy)
- Operational Efficiency Initiative (various organizations)
- Operations Excellence Infusion
- Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos (Spanish)
- Organizational Environment for Integration (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Outside Equity Interest
- Ovarian Epithelial Inclusion
- Oregon Ethics in Business
- Ohio East India Company (freelance web consulting)
- Open Ended Investment Company
- OptoElectronic Integrated Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school has been focusing strongly on open ended investigation and problem solving during maths lessons which the school says helped the children to perform so well, along with their exceptional talents.