Contract award: restructuring work building hotel-dieu northern university hospitliar center of angers This consultation is an open call for tenders with options and alternatives and subject to the provisions of Articles 33, 50, 52, 53, 55, 57 to 59 and 80 to 83 of the Public Procurement Code, for awarding works contracts.
What does OCFT stand for?
OCFT stands for Open Call for Tenders
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCFT
We have 4 other meanings of OCFT in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Citizens for Science (education)
- Oracle Cluster File System
- Orange County Fair Speedway (Middletown, NY)
- Ostrich Chick Fading Syndrome (avian disease)
- Overseas Chinese and Foreign Students (Taiwan)
- Oracle Cluster File System for Linux, Next Generation
- Office of Child and Family Service Advocacy (Canada)
- Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor and Human Trafficking
- Ohio Conference on Fair Trade
- Oklahoma City Federation of Teachers (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oral Challenge Food Test (food allergies)
- Ormiston Children and Families Trust (UK)
- Oregon Commission for Women
- Online Camping Friends World Wide
- OC Group (internet business management corporation)
- Ocean Catalog Group
- Oesterreichische Computer Gesellschaft (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of Cancer Genomics (National Cancer Institute)
- Office of Contracts and Grants (various schools)
- Office of the Comptroller General (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This selection was reportedly through the open Call for Tenders, DIGIT/R2/PO/2011/038 -- Mainframe data servers III.