Grover said 98 percent of the company s turnkey projects are under open book estimate contracts as against fixed price contracts since the former would protect it from upward fluctuations in input costs.
What does OBE stand for?
OBE stands for Open Book Estimate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBE
We have 73 other meanings of OBE in our Acronym Attic
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Old But Everlasting
- Omni Box Entertainment (gaming)
- On Board Experiential Marketing (various locations)
- On-Board Equipment
- On-Board Equivalent (NASA)
- One Behind the Ear
- One Boson Exchange
- Online Bidding Event
- Online Booking Engine
- Open Book Examination
- Opening Balance Equity (finance)
- Operating-Basis Earthquake
- Optical Bloch Equations (physics)
- Oracle by Example (software)
- Order of the British Empire
- Order of the Brown Envelope
- Original Black Entertainment (British TV channel)
- Other Buggers Efforts
- Other Business Enterprise (classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signed agreement corresponds to the conversion to LSTK of the previous Open Book Estimate (OBE) contract, for the final value of 1.