Wearing traditional Japanese jackets, ANA chief Shinichiro Ito and Boeing vice president Scott Fancher broke open barrels of sake and handed the wine to passengers before they all embarked at Narita.
What does OPBA stand for?
OPBA stands for Open Barrel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPBA
We have 4 other meanings of OPBA in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Patrolmen's Benevolent Association
- Ohio Pawnbrokers Association
- Ohio Poultry Breeders Association
- Ohio Proficiency-Based Assessment
- Old Pueblo Bass Anglers (Tucson, AZ)
- Old Pueblo Business Alliance
- Ontario Pension Benefits Act (Canada)
- Ontario Pinzgauer Breeders Association (Canada)
- Ontario Professional Basketball Association (Canada)
- Ontario Public Buyers Association, Inc.
- Operations Per Based Aircraft
- Opponents Batting Average (baseball)
- Order of the Palm of the Barony of Atenveldt
- Orlando Police Benevolent Association (Florida)
- Operation Bahamas, Turks & Caicos (joint narcotics interdiction operation)
- Old Paths Bible Baptist Church (Holley, NY)
- Oakville Power Boat Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Occult Primary Breast Cancer
- Ohio Plant Biotechnology Consortium
- Old Powhatan Baptist Church (Powhatan, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ability to select the tighter choked or more open barrel came in very handy.
The material exiting from the last open barrel section was fed directly to a single-screw extruder for producing strips that were used in subsequent processing.
The devices have an open barrel "F" crimp rather than a rollover to assure a high integrity connection.
Burning household waste in open barrels is banned in most areas of the United States; areas in which it is permitted are mostly rural.