Cdigix has integrated its C-Labs digital education platform into the Blackboard Building Blocks open architecture initiative, allowing Blackboard Academic Suite users to access and deliver rich media using the C-Labs service.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Open Architecture Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Animal Health Surveillance Network
- Oklahoma Alliance on Health or Tobacco
- Oregon Association of Health Underwriters
- Off-Axis Illumination
- Official Action Indicated (US FDA)
- Ohio Aerospace Institute
- Oil Analyzers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Ok As Is
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Operations, Activities, and Investments (US DoD)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- Organizational Activity Interface
- Organizational Assessment and Improvement (National Cemetery Administration; US VA)
- Organizational Assessment Instrument (US DHHS)
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parallel Navy efforts, such as the policy to incorporate software procurement requirements described under Public Law 107-314 Section 804 and the Navy open architecture initiative, will be consolidated under my program.