Guertin: In August 004, then-ASN (RD&A) John Young, established the Navy's Open Architecture Enterprise Team (OAET)--a team made up of individuals from the surface, aviation, submarine, and C4I, space and Marine Corps communities--to collectively oversee the development and implementation of enterprise-wide OA processes, business strategies and technical solutions.
What does OAET stand for?
OAET stands for Open Architecture Enterprise Team (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAET
We have 1 other meaning of OAET in our Acronym Attic
- Online Advertising Expenditure Report (Australia)
- Oreochromis Aureus Estrogen Receptor (zoology)
- Oglethorpe Avenue Elementary School (Athens, GA)
- Oklahoma Agricultural Experiment Station (Oklahoma State University)
- Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station
- Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators
- Oregon Association of Education Service Districts
- Ohio Association of Executive Search Professionals (Sunbury, OH)
- Oklahoma Association of Elementary School Principals
- Office of Aeronautics, Exploration, and Technology (US NASA)
- Ohio Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
- Oklahoma Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
- Oregon Association for the Education of Young Children
- Object Activation Framework (computing)
- Objective Award Fee
- Office of Administration and Finance (various locations)
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Old and Fat
- Only A Fool
- Open Air Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- The Program Executive Office, Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), chair of the Open Architecture Enterprise Team (OAET), and the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) released the Naval Open Architecture Continuous Learning Module (CLM) July 19.