Active in establishing standard, XML-type libraries are: * AIAG: Automotive Industry Action Group * STAR: Standards for Technology in Automotive Retail * OAGI: Open Applications Group, Inc.
What does OAGI stand for?
OAGI stands for Open Applications Group, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAGI
We have 2 other meanings of OAGI in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Association for Gifted, Creative & Talented
- Ohio Academy of General Dentistry
- Oklahoma Academy of General Dentistry (est. 1962; Holiday Island, AR)
- Ohio Association of Gerontology and Education
- Official Airline Guide Electronic Edition
- Ontario Association for Geographic and Environmental Education (Canada)
- Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (Nigeria)
- Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation (Nigeria)
- Observatorio Astrofisico Guillermo Haro (Spanish: Guillermo Haro Astrophysical Observatory; Cananea, Sonora, Mexico)
- Office Automation Group, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
- Optimum Asset Growth Investments (UK)
- Office for Applied Geographic Information Systems
- Open Applications Group Integration Specification
- Oesterreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung (Austrian Association for Pattern Recogition)
- Ontario Asparagus Growers Marketing Board (Canada)
- Office of the Auditor General of Nepal
- Office of the Auditor General of Pakistan
- Österreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Gestalttheoretische Psychotherapie (German: Austrian Association for Gestalt Theoretical Psychotherapy)
- Office of Acquisitions and Grants Services (US FDA)
- Office of Advanced Graduate Studies (now Office of Research & Graduate Studies; Florida International University)