Open Airways for Schools (OAS) OAS is one of the only two asthma intervention programs recognized by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as a scientifically-proven program that works.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Open Airways for Schools
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- On-Access Scan (McAfee, Inc.)
- Oneida Air Systems, Inc. (Syracuse, NY)
- Onizuka Air Station (USAF)
- Online Account Services
- Online Application System (various organizations)
- Online Assessment System (software)
- Online Auction Site
- Ontologies in Agent Systems (workshop)
- Open Access Scheduling (health clinics)
- Open Adstream
- Open Atmospheric Society
- Open-Architecture-System (computing)
- OpenAPI (Application Programming Interface) Specification (interface description language)
- Operation After Suspension
- Operational Advisory Services (various organizations)
- Operations Automation System
- Operator Administration System (Bellcore)
- Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society
- Optical Absorption Spectrum
- Optical Access Switch (Quantum)