The project has been set up to look at how open air museums work with older people and support life-long learning.
What does OPAM stand for?
OPAM stands for Open Air Museum (sculpture park; Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPAM
We have 17 other meanings of OPAM in our Acronym Attic
- Ogren Plant Allergy Scale (Thomas Ogren)
- Older People with Active Lifestyles (trademark of Dr. David J. Demko)
- Ontario Prehospital Advanced Life Support (study)
- Optimized Portfolio As Listed Securities
- Owain Phyfe Appreciative Listener Society (fan club)
- Operational Alteration
- Object Perception, Attention and Memory
- Observatorio Permanente Andaluz de las Migraciones (Spanish: The Permanent Migration Observatory of Andalusia; Andalusia, Spain)
- Office of Procurement and Assistance Management (US DOE)
- On-Premise Account Managers
- Opera di Promozione per l'Alfabetizzazione nel Mondo (Italian: Organization for the Promotion of World Literacy)
- Opes Prime Asset Management (Singapore)
- Organic Producers Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Olympic Peninsula American Motors Club (Bremerton, WA)
- Operational Amplifier
- Orange Park Acres Mutual Water Company (California)
- Obesity, Physical Activity, and Nutrition (educational program; New Mexico)
- Ohio Patient Action Network (lobbyist group)
- Older People and Ageing Research and Development Network (Wales, UK)
- On Pins and Needles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Sarah Scott ; Neil McKay ASEVEN-year-old boy was killed yesterday when he fell from a steam traction engine at Beamish Open Air Museum.
When he died the contents of his workshop were removed to the Blists Hill Open Air Museum and are still used to demonstrate the craft to visitors today.
Teachers at John FKennedy Primary in Washington, near Sunderland, dropped the traditional races after discussions with staff from Beamish Open Air Museum, where the sports day is being staged.
On Monday, October 23, the open air museum celebrates Eidul-Fitr or the end of Ramadan, which is celebrated by Muslims as part of the Museum's Festival of Muslim Cultures.
THE Black Country Museum has been described as Britain's friendliest open air museum.
5 Sep: A 2 5 to 3 hrs walk around the 'Insel Reichenau' in Bodensee 12 Sep: A visit to Ballenberg open air museum.