Over the last five years it has reached thousands of people through environmental projects via the Big Lottery-backed Open Air Laboratory (Opal) scheme.
What does OAL stand for?
OAL stands for Open Air Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAL
We have 47 other meanings of OAL in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System
- Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (Oregon Department of Education)
- Obey All Laws (various locations)
- Observatório Astronómico de Lisboa (Portugese: Lisbon Astronomical Observatory)
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics (US VA)
- Office of Administrative Law
- Offline Address List (Microsoft Outlook)
- Olympic Airways Greece (ICAO code)
- Open Access Lab (various universities)
- Open Access Leiden (Netherlands)
- Open Audio Library
- Open Audio License (EFF)
- Operations Acceptance Letter (UK project management)
- Optical Array Logic
- Optimized ACL Logging (Cisco)
- Order, Algebra and Logics (conference)
- Ordinary Adoption Leave (UK)
- Organización Anarquista Libertad (Spanish; Anarchist Freedom Organization, Argentina)
- Orico Auto Leasing (Japan)
- Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (Lancaster, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How dare the Government use Scotland as an open air laboratory and risk our environment and well-being without being given our full consent?
A Soil Association spokeswoman said: "The Government should have had this desk research done first, before setting up these field trials and using the environment as an open air laboratory.