Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals (BQFJ) has announced that it is now a member of Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, (OASPA).
What does OASPA stand for?
OASPA stands for Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OASPA
We have 2 other meanings of OASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Academic Success Programs (various locations)
- Office of AHANA (African, Hispanic, Asian, Native American) Student Programs (Boston College; Boston, MA)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy (US Department of Labor)
- Ohio Access Success Project (Department of Job and Family Services)
- Old Age Security Pension (Canada)
- Open Application Standard Platform
- Orthogonal Array Subunit Particle (neurobiology)
- Oxford Advanced Studies Program (Oxford, England, UK)
- Ohio Agricultural Surplus Production Alliance
- Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US DHHS)
- Ontario Association for the Supervision of Physical and Health Education (Canada)
- Overall Sound Pressure Level
- Ontario Association of Specialty Program Schools
- Older Adult Self-Report (Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment)
- Ordem Dos Arquitectos-Secção Regional do Norte (Portuguese: Order of Architects-Section Regional North)
- O-Acetyl-Serine Sulfhydrylase
- Office of Admissions and Student Services (School of Nursing; University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC)
- One Army School System (US Army)
- Ontwerp en Analyse van Software Systemen