In a meta-anarchic newsletter I have been issuing (since being ousted as a "too Left" political commentator in OpEdNews.
What does OEN stand for?
OEN stands for OpEdNews (website)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OEN
We have 19 other meanings of OEN in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Enterprise Messaging Service
- Order and Execution Management System
- Order Entry Management System
- Object Exchange Model Template
- Operational Emergency Management Team
- One-Electron Molecular Tight-Binding
- Old English Mastiff Trust Foundation (East Millstone, NJ)
- Office of Emergency Medical and Trauma Prevention (Washington)
- Ontario Education Number
- Ontario Environmental Network
- Optical Entertainment Network (Houston, Texas)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (formerly Oregon Enterprise Forum; Portland, OR)
- Oregon Equestrian Network (horses)
- Organization of the European Nation
- Original Equipment Number
- Orthodox European News Agency
- Outra Escola, Novos Amigos (Portuguese: Other School, New Friends)
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian national bank)
- Organisations Environnementales Non Gouvernementales (French: Non-Governmental Environmental Organizations)
- Organismes Environnementaux Non Gouvernementaux (French: Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
46) See Lawrence Lucas, "Open Letter to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack," OpEdNews.
The piece, posted on the progressive website OpEdNews.
COUNTRYSIDE: I write for my own publication, along with several others including Natural News, OpEdNews, Freedom's Phoenix, and The American Chronicle.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] One article that flooded foodies' e-mail boxes was the OpEdNews.
As a postscript to my interview with David Ray Griffin, I am reminded of a March 30 article by journalist Doug Thompson published on OpEdNews.