Individual papers address topics such as process mediation, interoperability and collaboration, context-sensitive ontology matching, business document exchange systems and information security in B2B networks.
What does OM stand for?
OM stands for Ontology Matching
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OM
We have 38 other meanings of OM in our Acronym Attic
- Old Mutual (London, UK financial services)
- Oliebranchens Miljøpulje (Denmark)
- Olivia Munn (actress)
- Olympique de Marseille (French football team)
- Oman (ISO country Code, top level domain)
- Omeprazole (drug)
- Omni Mane (Latin: Every Morning)
- On the Move
- Onder Meer (Dutch: among others)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motta: Using the Semantic Web as Background Knowledge for Ontology Mapping, In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Ontology Matching (OM-2006), collocated with ISWC-06.
However, cross ontology matching should not depend on ontology structure information (i.