The Lakers compete in the Ontario University Athletics, a league that features 19 teams.
What does OUA stand for?
OUA stands for Ontario University Athletics (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OUA
We have 22 other meanings of OUA in our Acronym Attic
- Out of Unity (Quaker religion)
- Over Used (gaming names)
- Over/Under (sports betting)
- Oxford University
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America (New York, NY)
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Operable Unit 1 (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Operable Unit 3 (Wright-Patterson Air Force Base; Dayton, OH)
- Oh, You Ate One, Too (Van Halen album/song title)
- Okeechobee Utility Authority (Okeechobee, FL)
- Open Universities Australia (Melbourne, Australia)
- Operational Utility Assessment (US DoD)
- Organisation de l'Unité Africaine (Organization of African Unity)
- Organização da Unidade Africana (Portuguese)
- Organizational User Agent
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou (Airport Code)
- Office of Undergraduate Academic Assistance (Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA)
- Ohio University Advertising Association
- Ontario University Athletic Association (Canada)
- Osmania University Alumni Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A year ago he was chosen as the most valuable player in the 10-team Ontario University Athletics (OUA).