The Goldman Sachs-led consortium, which also included US insurer AIG, Canadian investment fund Borealis, Commonwealth Bank of Australia's Colonial First State, Abu Dhabi investment firm Mubadala and Ontario Teachers Pension Fund, made an offer worth a total of 955.
What does OTPF stand for?
OTPF stands for Ontario Teachers Pension Fund (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTPF
- One Textbook per Child
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Tripura Power Company (India)
- Ohio Township Police Department (Pennsylvania)
- One Time Password Daemon
- Online Teacher Professional Development (various organizations)
- Oolong Tea Polyphenol Extract
- Officer Training Program Examining Center
- Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response
- Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (American Occupational Therapy Association)
- Ohio Tobacco Prevention Foundation
- Overseas Territories Programme Fund (UK)
- Operational Test Planning Group
- On-Top Position Indicator
- Operational Test Program Instruction
- Over the Phone Interpreting
- Overseas Tour Promotion, Inc. (Japan)
- Old Tappan Public Library (Westwood, NJ)
- Old Town Public Library (Old Town, ME)
- Orion Township Public Library (Lake Orion, MI)
- Ohio Township Public Library System (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Goldman Sachs consortium includes insurer AIG, the investment fund Borealis, Commonwealth Bank of Australia's Colonial First State, investment company Mubadala and Ontario Teachers Pension Fund.