Hamilton's McMaster University established a high throughput screening laboratory as a project sponsored by the Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund (ORDCF).
What does ORDCF stand for?
ORDCF stands for Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Operator Reference Data Base (directory assistance)
- Object Relational Database Management System
- Ohio Rail Development Commission
- Okaloosa Regional Detention Center (Crestview, FL)
- Oklahoma Rural Development Council
- Oman Resources Development Consultants
- Ordnance Research and Development Center (US Navy)
- Oregon Rural Development Council
- Ordnance Calibration
- Orders Cancelled
- Orders Corrected
- Off-Road Diesel Engine
- Office for Research, Development and Education
- On Recent Discoveries by Emory Researchers
- Organization for Reconstruction and Development of Egyptian Villages
- Office for Research on Disparities and Global Mental Health (US NIMH)
- Office of Research, Development, and Information
- Organisation Design and Implementation (Skills Framework for the Information Age)
- Open Regional Dialogue on Internet Governance
- Office of Research and Development Information Systems (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the next two years, maintenance of the system will be funded by the NSERC Major Facilities Access program, along with NRCan, the Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund, and USGS.
About the Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund Created in 1997 by the Ontario government, the Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund promotes world-class research of interest to the private sector; encourages collaboration between the private sector and research institutions; attracts and retains top scientists and enables talented young scientists to pursue their research interests; and helps Ontario's research institutions build their R&D capacity, so they are able to obtain funding from other sources.