TORONTO -- A landlord has a duty to accommodate a tenant with a disability and the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal must consider the Ontario Human Rights Act, when deciding an eviction notice appeal.
What does OHRT stand for?
OHRT stands for Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHRT
- Organizational Human Resource Planning (Dell)
- Ottawa Human Resources Professionals Association (Canada)
- Oral Health-Related Quality of Life
- Open Heart Recovery Room
- Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine
- Official Hamster Republic Role-Playing Game Creation Engine
- Office for Human Research Studies (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Ontario Hospital Reporting System (Canada)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Romilly Sur Andelle (Romilly-sur-Andelle, France)
- Ontario Human Rights Tribunal (Ontario, Canada)
- Orthopedic Horseback-Riding-Therapy (rehabilitation)
- Open Heart Recovery Unit
- Off Highway Recreational Vehicle
- Oakdale High School (Oakdale, CA)
- Oakfield High School (Oakfield, WI)
- Oakland High School (Oakland, CA)
- Oakley High School
- Oakton High School (Vienna, VA)
- Oberlin High School (Oberlin, OH)
- Obesity-Hypoventilation Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case is now with the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal to decide.
The Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (ACTO) has asked the provincial ombudsman to investigate the practices of the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal.