What does OPTIC stand for?
OPTIC stands for Ontario Photonics Technology Industry Cluster (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPTIC
We have 3 other meanings of OPTIC in our Acronym Attic
- OR-Ing Previous Two Histories (cache block prediction)
- Omega Polymer Technologies, Inc. (Aurora, OH)
- Oral Provocation Test for Idiosyncrasy
- Organizational Process Technology Innovation (process area)
- Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institution
- Observation Protocol for Technology Integration in the Classroom
- Observing Pupils and Teachers in Classrooms (educational psychology)
- Ontario Police Technology and Information Cooperative (Canada)
- Operational Performance and Technical Information Console (mining technology)
- Opportunities for Technology Information Careers (Antioch, CA)
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center (Salem, OR)
- Optics and Topography Involving the Cornea and Lens
- Optical Networking and Communications Conference
- Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure
- Oscura Peak Tracker Investigation and Comparison Series
- Organization for the Phyto Taxonomic Investigation of the Mediterranean Area (conference)
- Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (UK)