data Ontario Mutual Association in Accord With CAMIC The issue of creating a regulatory framework for demutualization of federally chartered property/casualty insurance companies is one step removed from members of the Ontario Mutual Insurance Association, but the association recognizes that any federal regulation might become mirrored in the province.
What does OMIA stand for?
OMIA stands for Ontario Mutual Insurance Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMIA
We have 6 other meanings of OMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Messaging Interface Modular Microprocessor Implementation
- Open Messaging Interface Modular MicroElectronic-Systems Design project
- Open Messaging Interface Standards Methodology and Harmonization
- Open Messaging Interface Porting the EOS RTOS on the ARM THUMB architecture
- Open Messaging Interface Transputer Macrocell Project
- Open Messaging Interface Tools
- Ocean Marine Insurance Agency (Warwick, RI)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (college resource)
- Old Mutual Investment Administrators (South Africa)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals
- Open Mobile Internet Alliance (telecommunications)
- Organic Marketing Initiatives And Rural Development (UK)
- Observer Mission in Burundi (peacekeeping; UN)
- One Machine Infinite Bus
- Online Monitoring and Identification of Bioaerosols (Department of Computer Science; Universität Freiburg; Freiburg, Germany)
- Observer Mission in the Comoros (UN)
- Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Organic Materials Innovation Centre (UK)
- Overseas Merchandise Inspection Co. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The coalition includes the Association of Canadian Insurers, the Insurance Bureau of Canada and the Ontario Mutual Insurance Association.