: Ontario Green Chemistry and Engineering Award (Organization), sponsored by the Ontario Ministry of the Environment.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Ontario Ministry of the Environment (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Offshore Marine Engineering (oil industry)
- Oh My Edward
- Oh My Edward (Cullen)
- Oh My Edward (movie/book Twilight)
- Oh My Edward!
- Oh My Emmett
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Athens, OH)
- Oil Mist Eliminator (filter; various companies)
- Old Man Emu (suspension systems; Park City, UT)
- Open Market Edition
- Open Messaging Environment
- Open Microscopy Environment
- Operational Maneuver Element (US DoD)
- Operational Mission Environment
- Optical Multiservice Edge (Nortel)
- Optimal Manning Experiment (US Navy)
- Options Made Easy
- Optronics & Missile Electronics (UK)
- Oral Mechanism Examination (speech pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, conducted by researchers at Queen's University and the Ontario Ministry of the Environment in Canada, reports that striking changes are now occurring in many temperate lakes similar to those previously observed in the rapidly warming Arctic, although typically many decades later.
The Ontario Ministry of the Environment (MOE) recently announced that, in an effort to publicize the agency's clean air efforts, minister Leona Dombrowsky delivered toys to Toronto children last week in a hybrid electric vehicle as part of CHUM Radio's CHUMCity Christmas Wish annual charity drive.
According to officials within the Ontario Ministry of the Environment, anyone, including groups like Earthroots which are not directly impacted by the Temagami Forest, can file a bump-up request.
The project, which received approval and technical assistance from the Ontario Ministry of the Environment, is supported by the Northern Ontario Mills and Mines Alliance.
Environmental Protection Agency and the Ontario Ministry of the Environment have shown interest in the technology, he adds.
Sand Reuse & Reclamation: Disposal Alternatives for Today Over 130 foundrymen met recently to hear how the Ontario Ministry of the Environment is assessing foundry sands for potential reuse and to hear about the latest trends in sand reclamation.